NEW! NEW! NEW!
Trophy Radishes are here!!!!!
Packed only in 5 lb. bags
*Greens (Brassica family) with over 20% protein in December. Deer love them!
*Deer also eat radish root (23% protein).
*Fast germination and growth inhibits weeds.
*Large deep taproot brakes up compaction and brings up deep minerals to the soil surface for antler growth.
*Radishes winter kill, adding tons of organic matter to the soil.
*5 Lbs. plants 1/2 acre or mixes with clover and small grains to plant 1 acre.
PLANT ANYWHERE 30 DAYS BEFORE 1ST FROST
Fall Planting: Aug.15 - Nov.1 - Ideal planting to occur about 30 days before 1st frost.
1. Prepare smooth weedless seedbed.
2. Apply fertilizer by soil test or use 300 Lbs./acre of 19-19-19.
3. Broadcast 10 Lbs./acre radish seed alone or 5 Lbs./acre mixed with clover or small grains.
4. Cultipack or drag for good seed/soil contact. Do not cover seed more than 1/2 inch deep.
5. Radishes germinate a few days after rain.
5 lb. bag - $29.95
Case of (6) 5 lb. bags - $170.70 ($28.45 per bag)
2012 SEED IN STOCK
Please click on downward arrow to chosse case price.